Thursday 19 May 2011

Preparing for the next workshop.......... (2)

After my second workshop at Wyke Regis Juniors I took on the task of taking all of the collars home to attach the fabric to. This is going to be very time consuming as I need to pin the fabric in a position were I can sew them to the collar in a straight line.The students had not done this when pinning on the fabric so I will have to unpin everything and re pin it into a suitable position. I will also need to add fabrics as some of the underneath fabrics were not thick enough.

Image of collars after I had re pinned and added extra fabric.

For the next workshop I need to vac-form and cut out all my masks for the children to decorate. This will also take a long time as there is 40 half heads and I am going to cut different patterns down the ridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment