Friday 20 May 2011

Overall Reflection of Planning

The Moving Tides Project has involved a lot of planning and time management. Usually this is not one of my strong suits but as this project has involved so much I have had to make sure I get everything done in time. I have had a few obstacles in this project largely involving the construction of my costumes and have been disheartened by this but as this is a professional project there has not been time to be annoyed I have just had to get on with it.
The amount of planning involved in this project has enabled me to improve my time management skills and has given me a chance to do a number of different tasks I have not done yet at university, such as budget and lesson plans, meetings with professionals and peers to get feedback and improvements on my work. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment