Friday 6 May 2011

05/05/2011

Today I had a tutorial with Adele to discuss my progress and anything I was worried about. I originally organised this tutorial when I was stressing because my plaster moulds had been thrown away in the workshop and I wanted her advice. However by this time I had already had started to reconstruct my half heads but I was still massively stressing about how much I had to do and was very nervous about my first workshop at Wyke Regis . 
I did talk to her about my first workshop and she settled my nerves by just talking me through my plans for the workshop and she basically just gave me a pep talk about my project. This settled my nerves a little as I now new what to expect and that I was doing ok on this project in general.
Even though this tutorial was not about my actual physical work it was great to talk to Adele and it gave me a boost as I had lost a lot of passion for this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment