Friday 1 April 2011

Design Development

After my tutorial with Adele started drawing up a new design, taking into account how the costume will be proportioned against a child's body.....


I also started to consider how to decorate the costume.....



These are the two drawings I will take into the meeting with Sarah Colwell, Jo Gardener, Adele Keeley and the rest of the students working on Moving Tides. I decided to take these two designs as I thought they would be able to visualize the proportions of the costume, as well as see in detail what type of items I was thinking of using to decorate the costume.

I am pleased with the way my designs are developing and I am excited about constructing them. I will need to sell this design to the carnival co-ordinators and take on board any suggestions/changes they want me to make. 

No comments:

Post a Comment